Brushing, bathing and clipping aren’t just about good looks – they’re a must for good health. When it comes to your dog, grooming is more than just a beauty regimen; it’s actually about good healthcare. Keeping your dog on a schedule of routine grooming is a good way to practice preventative care and to notice any subtle problems early, before they become more serious. At Doonane we will take care of your grooming regimen for you! We offer a full professional and friendly grooming service tailored to suit you and your dogs needs.
- Brushing and combing
- Clipping and styling
- Cleaning & plucking ears
- Caring for the eyes
- Clipping nails including dewclaws
- Removing matted hair and tangles
- Emptying anal glands
Grooming Prices 2017
€10 discount will be given if customer returns within 10 weeks and the dogs coat is in good condition. Loyalty card is to be filled in on each occasion. If customer does not have loyalty card unfortunately we will not be able to honour discount.
- €45 Yorkie, Jack Russell
- €50 Cavalier, Westie, Shih-Tzu, Maltese
- €60 Bichon, Poodle, Cocker Spaniel, Springer Spaniel, Tibetan Terrier, Collies
- €65-70 Retrievers, Labs, Keeshond
- €80 German Shepherd, Akita, Husky
- €90+ Samoyed, Newfoundland, St. Bernard
All grooming quotes depend on coat condition, behavior and frequency of visits. A full groom includes clip or trim, nail trimming, ear cleaning and gland emptying.